We have designed and furnished our properties with the highest quality materials and amenities. We expect that our guests will respect the inside, outside, and surrounding property at all times. We reserve the right to charge you for any damages or excessive cleaning needed from your stay. If you notice any problems upon checking in, please contact us immediately to avoid and damages being charged to your account. Any Damage Deposit received will be refunded to the card that was used for booking after your departure if the cabin is left in satisfactory condition. Any damages in excess of your deposit amount will be billed to you at our cost.
Guest will not assign this agreement or sublet the apartment without express and written permission of the Owner. Only a maximum occupancy for 10 people (Adults and Children) are allowed to stay in the cabin, unless a change is agreed in writing with the Owner prior to arrival.
Check-In Time: 4:00PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
Minimum Stay Requirement: There is a 2-night minimum stay requirement on weekends. Holidays require a 3-night minimum stay.
Age Requirement: You must be 25 years or older to rent the Carriage House & The Duff St. Farmhouse. Our properties are intended and created for a family atmosphere. If you are looking for a place to get out of control, please look elsewhere! Be advised the owners/operators have eyes and ears on site. Inappropriate behavior and/or loss of control based on a family atmosphere will forfeit all renter’s rights, full booking fees, and you will be vacated from the premises by the local authorities.
Guests will receive a 50% refund if making a cancellation at least 30 days before arrival. If a cancellation is made in less than 30 days before check-in, no refund will be given. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Full payment for your stay is required upon booking. Hosts cannot guarantee the property will be available for the requested days, until payment has been made a booking request either through the host or through a direct booking site has been completed.
Weather/Power Outages – Bad weather conditions are out of our control. In addition, occasional power outages or other “Acts of God” that are outside of our control will not result in refund of any moneys paid or due. We will do our best to make your stay comfortable. We will make an effort to reschedule your stay within the same season/days of the week.
Duff St. Farmhouse & Carriage House General Rules
- Smoking: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the properties or in the hot tub(s). Please properly discard cigarette butts and ashes. Cigarette Butts at the Farmhouse can be disposed of in the exterior large trash can. Do not leave cigarette butts in the yard, woods, driveway, decks, or walk ways. Loss of your security deposit will occur if smoking is detected where it is prohibited, or cigarette butts are not properly disposed of.
- Pets: We do NOT accommodate pets of any kind at the Carriage House(s) & The Duff St. Farmhouse
- Carriage House Parking: Only 3 cars can be parked at each Carriage House! This is for everyone’s safety. Additional parking can be found at the Winey a few seconds up the road.
Duff St. Farmhouse Parking: Please only park cars on the left side of the driveway (left side as you pull in), as this is a shared driveway.
- Decorations: No decorations may be affixed to the walls, ceilings and/or exterior surfaces. Confetti, glitter and bubbles are also prohibited.
- ATV’s/Motorcycles: Absolutely NO all-terrain vehicles, 4-wheelers, dirt bikes or other recreational vehicles may be used on the property at any time. Only the use of motorcycles as transportation to the cabin may be used.
- Outdoor Fire Ring: Do not leave any fire unattended and ensure that the fire is out before leaving the ring area. Do not burn trash or place cans/bottles into the fire pit ring. Only burn the wood provided in the fire ring.
Duff St. Farmhouse Fire Ring: Firewood and Starter fluid are located in the dock box behind the garage. If having a fire past 10:00pm, please keep all voices very low, as sound caries. Be respectful to neighbors and neighboring students. If a noise complaint is filed, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Hunting: Absolutely NO hunting of any kind is permitted anywhere on the properties.
- Firearms/Guns: Absolutely NO shooting firearms or guns on the properties.
- Trespassing: Absolutely no trespassing on adjoining properties. The property limits are marked with stone piles and red flags.
- Hot tub (pertains to Carriage Houses only): When using the hot tub, remember there are certain health risks associated with excessive use. Use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on the tub so it will stay warm. Any hot tub maintenance will be done by management and management ONLY.
Most importantly – Have FUN, relax and enjoy yourselves, but please be respectful of our neighbors!